[Insight-users] Save data in binary file format in CommandIterationUpdate class

Paolo img-registration at live.com
Mon Sep 29 06:20:01 EDT 2008

Hello,
   as in examples, I implemented a CommandIterationUpdate class for tracking on screen the registration process.
I actually modifying my code in such a way I could provide a filename to the constructor in order to binary store the different values of the registration process at each execute call. Does someone have an idea how to do it ? I've been unsuccessful doing it until now.. :(

Thx in advance ! P.