[Insight-users] RE : Non rigid grid reformation and dose remaping

Benhacene Boudan Mustafa m.benhacene.boudan at umontreal.ca
Mon Sep 29 09:50:19 EDT 2008

Hi  luis, thank you for the answer.

My problem is in the dose calculation inside the deformed voxels.
The only solution that i see is checking for each voxel of the rectangular grid if the center of mass is inside the index of the deformed grid voxel and if yes incrementing the dose. But it will be highly inefficient.

any idea?

thank you