[Insight-users] MRC File format

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Sep 30 16:43:04 EDT 2008

I have been using that IMOD program too. Unfortunately, it does not
support real numbers so I am loosing some information I'd rather not.
I am kind of pondering if it would be worth it to write a reader.

I was able to find this:
http://bio3d.colorado.edu/imod/doc/mrc_format.txt

It looks like just another header for raw data.

On Sep 30, 2008, at 4:33 PM, John Dailey wrote:

> I dabbled with ITK and MRC for a while...
>
> I wound up using MRC2TIF and then using the imageSeriesReader and
> writer to handle the IO...
>
> What else were you interested in?
>
> -John
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Bradley Lowekamp
> <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
>> I am doing a bit of work with electron microscopy now. This seems
>> to be the
>> scientist file format of choice. Anyone currently using it with ITK?

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
blowekamp at mail.nih.gov