[Insight-users] Setting ITK environment

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Apr 3 03:28:53 EDT 2009

Guru:

1. Did you manage to configure the Insight toolkit using CMake ?

2. Were you able to build the solution fine using Visual Studio 2005 ?

3. Did you try to build your Hello World stand alone program as illustrated
in the getting started guide.

4. If your needs are a general purpose 3D image viewer, have you done a
survey of other open source tools that may suit your needs, such as Slicer (
www.slicer.org)

Best

--
karthik