[Insight-users] Fwd: diffrencece between orfeo-toolbox and itk doxygen document

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 6 15:41:52 EDT 2009

Baoyun, John,

That's correct.

The Orfeo Toolbox (OTB) is an image processing library build on top
of ITK that provides functionalities for analyzing satellite images.

The Doxygen documentation of OTB will contain all the ITK classes
along with the OTB classes.

If you are not using the OTB library you probably want to consult the
Doxygen pages of ITK at www.itk.org.

You should also look at the time and ITK version for which each one
of these web pages have been generated.

For example, at:
http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/documentation.html

you will find links to the Doxygen pages of most (if not all) ITK releases.