[Insight-users] Compile bug with latest cvs (April 6th version)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 7 11:51:16 EDT 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for the additional information.

The Nightly build of ITK in [redwall.kitware] (using Visual Studio 8)
was green this morning,... and it has been for the past week.

Some changes were made to the file:

     Insight/Utilities/kwsys/SystemInformation.cxx

On April 6th (the day you reported the problem).

It may be possible that you caught the CVS repository in the
middle of the changes.

Could you please try a new CVS update, build with VS8 and
let us know what you find ?