[Insight-users] ResampleImageFilter Producing Garbled Output When Image Size Changed

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 10 11:54:43 EDT 2009

Hi Geoff,

This sounds like very strange behavior...

The ResampleImageFilter should be able to resample your input
image at any number of pixels in the new output grid (Size)
and any Spacing, without generating corrupted intensity values.

What file format are you using for storing the output image ?
What are you using for visualizing the output image ?

Is there a chance that you can post screenshots of your ouput
image in a public web site and post the link to the users list ?

Describing an image with words...
is almost always destined to simply generate more confusion.