[Insight-users] 3D WatershedSegmentation

ahmet mehmet nasil122002 at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 14 15:25:17 EDT 2009

Hello!

I wanted to read a DICOM data set(120 images) with ITK and have with itkWatershedImageFilter a 3D image. But I have the example (InsightToolkit-3.12.0 \ Examples \ Segmentation \ WatershedSegmentation1.cxx) performed.The problem is that the only example of a DICOM image reads and the result only in 2D delivers.

How should I modify this example so that my all DICOM images read and by the class itkWatershedImageFilter get a 3D image?

Thanks,
Yusuf OEZBEK