[Insight-users] Make DLL whit cmake

Arepi szamosi.arpad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:07:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like make DLL file from itk projekt.
I've the following cmakelists what make the executable

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

PROJECT(DICOMreader)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ADD_EXECUTABLE(DICOMreader Read.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(DICOMreader ITKAlgorithms ITKBasicFilters ITKCommon
ITKFEM
ITKIO ITKNrrdIO ITKNumerics ITKSpatialObject ITKStatistics ITKniftiio
ITKznz)

I found any suggestion in maling list archive that should pass the line:
ADD_LIBRARY( myLibraryName  SHARED ${LIST_OF_SOURCE_FILES} )

but I dont know where should pass it and what more necessary also.

Thanks!

Arepi