[Insight-users] WrapITK and windows

Rick Giuly rgiuly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:14:25 EDT 2009

I'm using the 2003 pro version of visual C++. (I'm hoping it is recent
enough - if I need a newer version please let me know.)

InsightToolkit-3.12.0\Wrapping\WrapITK
is the WrapITK version that I am using.

I'm using the cvs version of CableSwig

The compile is happening now. It has been going for about 12 hours.
There are some "fatal" errors listed in the output. Any advice on how to
fix these would be appreciated.

The output is attached.