[Insight-users] I Have Got Output of Watershedsegmentation1 and have little doubt on Watershedsegmentation2

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 16 12:41:26 EDT 2009

Hi Rama,

The output of the watershed algorithm is a collection of regions.

Therefore the output that you are obtaining looks fine.

What *specific* anatomical structure are you trying to segment ?

What errors did you encounterd when running WatershedSegmentation2.cxx ?
Please post to the list the *exact* error message that you got.