[Insight-users] Convert a set of 2D images to 3D

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 16 12:59:03 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

If your images are in individual 2D files, then
you could simply use the ImageSeriesReader.

If your images are in an array of 2D images in
memory, then you may want to use the Paste
filter:

     http://itk.org/Doxygen/html/itkPasteImageFilter_8h.html

You will have to call it multiple times...
once per input slice.