[Insight-users] Regarding Watershedsegmentation2.cxx error

Rama Chandra Rao M mekaramu123 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 03:31:17 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your kind response.

Below listed are the three points to be guided by you,

Please confirm soon.

1) Here with I did not get what you are asking abt the below question.
   As per me I have used VisibleWomenEyeSlice.png file to segment using
Watershedsegmentation1.cxx file .

What *specific* anatomical structure are you trying to segment ?

2)  Watershedsegmentation2.cxx error is as listed below please guide us to
rectify it.

An Exception is caught how to handle it.

c:\ITK\Insight_BIN\bin\debug>WatershedSegmentation2 VisibleWomanEyeSlice.png
W2op.png 0 0.05
Exception caught !
itk::ExceptionObject (0130F2F4)
Location: "void __thiscall itk::RecursiveSeparableImageFilter<class
itk::Image<f
loat,3>,class itk::Image<float,3> >::BeforeThreadedGenerateData(void)"
File: c:\itk\insight\code\basicfilters\itkRecursiveSeparableImageFilter.txx
Line: 283
of pixels along direction 2 is less than 4. This filter requires a minimum
of four pixels along the dimension to be processed.

3) Also guide us how to know theoratical concepts of watershed segmentaion.

With regards,

Thanks,

Rama Chandra Rao.M