[Insight-users] WrapITK and windows

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 17 14:39:41 EDT 2009

Hi Gaetan,

My apologies for the misleading statement.

It is not really that the installation produces an error,
but the fact that once it is build, the user must setup
a couple of environment variables. So, it took me  a couple
of tries to find the right way to setup my environment.

This exercise was done with the current version of WrapITK
inside ITK.  I have not tried yet the external version that
you have in Google Code.

   Hope that helps to clarify,