[Insight-users] DeformableRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 17 14:43:31 EDT 2009

Hi Selim,

1) What image are you passing as input to this example ?
    What is its dimension ? (2D? 3D?)

2) Have you made *any* changes to the code ?
    If so, please post the modified code to the list.

3) Could you please run it in Debug mode and post to the
    list the line of code in which you encounter this error ?