[Insight-users] masking part of an image

shoosh moosh babygirl_25 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:37:40 EDT 2009

0 1 0
0 0 1

  PointToIndexMatrix:
  1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

  PixelContainer:
    ImportImageContainer (0x857c1f8)
      RTTI typeinfo:   itk::ImportImageContainer<unsigned long, short>
      Reference Count: 1
      Modified Time: 203
      Debug: Off
      Observers:
        none
      Pointer: 0x9fb12008
      Container manages memory: true
      Size: 202176000
      Capacity: 202176000
Image (0x857e938)
  RTTI typeinfo:   itk::Image<unsigned char, 3u>
  Reference Count: 2
  Modified Time: 357
  Debug: Off
  Observers:
    none
  Source: (0x857c240)
  Source output index: 0
  Release Data: Off
  Data Released: False
  Global Release Data: Off
  PipelineMTime: 28
  UpdateMTime: 358
  LargestPossibleRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [540, 520, 720]
  BufferedRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [540, 520, 720]
  RequestedRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [540, 520, 720]
  Spacing: [1, 1, 1]
  Origin: [0, 0, 0]
  Direction:
1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

  IndexToPointMatrix:
  1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

  PointToIndexMatrix:
  1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

  PixelContainer:
    ImportImageContainer (0x857eaf0)
      RTTI typeinfo:   itk::ImportImageContainer<unsigned long, unsigned char>
      Reference Count: 1
      Modified Time: 355
      Debug: Off
      Observers:
        none
      Pointer: 0x93a42008
      Container manages memory: true
      Size: 202176000
      Capacity: 202176000

I think they are the same size, right? However one is a an image of short's while the other is of unsigned char's.