[Insight-users] B spline interpolation coefficients

Daphne Wallach Daphne.Wallach at etudiant.univ-brest.fr
Mon Apr 20 12:24:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

I wondered if it is possible to access the interpolation coefficients
when doing a bspline interpolation ?

I use the class "BSplineInterpolateImageFunction", and it seems like
the interpolation coefficients are stored in the protected attribute
"m_Coefficients".

Am I right ? I tried to create a class deriving from
"BSplineInterpolateImageFunction" that can use "m_Coefficients", but
the continuous image I created from these coefficients did not match
my original image. If this is the way to access the interpolation
coefficients, how can they be used ? And if it isn't, then how can I
access them ?

Thank you for your help,
Regards,
Daphné