[Insight-users] Problem reading 4D Dicom datasets

Antoine DUCHAMPS antoine.duchamps at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:07:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to read a 4D dataset (DWI) in Dicom format by using a
modified version of DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2. I just set Dimension = 4
and commented the line "nameGenerator->SetUseSeriesDetails( true );"
My dataset is organized as a set of 3D files (one volume for each
gradient orientation).

The problem I have is that I should obtain an image [128 128 41 62] and
I get an image [896, 896, 62, 1]. I've printed out the filenames created
by nameGenerator and they seem to be correct (they are the file names of
all 3D files)

I've searched the list but I haven't found the solution :(. Can anybody
help?

Thanks!

antoine