No subject

Thu Apr 9 10:40:16 EDT 2009

define the 4th dimension ordering. One manufacturer was using one
convention while the other would use the other, but in the end you
simply order by increasing number of Instance Number. So you simply
need to order using -for example- the first slice's Instance Number.
Does it make sense ?

I have meant to write a couple of example for such task, but I am
truly missing the time for. If you are looking for a long term
solution (programatically & generically) please join us on gdcm
mailing list and I can help you get started.

Ref:
http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=General_questions#Is_there_support.3F

--
Mathieu