[Insight-users] ITK.dsw

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Fri Apr 24 10:03:14 EDT 2009

Mahshid,
Please keep this on the list as it helps to capture solutions for the next
person and allows more of the ITK community to try and answer the questions.
 Given the amount of information you provided, it is hard to provide much
more help than to suggest you get
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/itk/ItkSoftwareGuide-2.4.0.pdf
<http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/itk/ItkSoftwareGuide-2.4.0.pdf>and
verify you are following the instructions for configuring ITK presented in
the Configuring ITK chapter.  Please use the GUI interface (CMakeSetup.exe)
and report any errors back to the list.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.