[Insight-users] gdcmanon: a BASIC APPLICATION LEVEL CONFIDENTIALITY PROFILE implementation

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:23:14 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

  Thanks for the support.
  However I'd like to mention:

- I finished the implementation about ~30min ago,
- It only compiles with the unreleased gdcm 2.0.11 (API might change
before release),
- I have NOT tested it -yet- on Win32 system (only debian linux so far).

  Once all those details are functional, user will have a true
anonymizer as defined in DICOM standard. That is to say they'll be
able to distribute an anonymized copy of a DICOM file, with the added
value that they'll be able to re-identify the DICOM file (using there
private key). This is required in some cases when a disease is found
and patient need to be urgently contacted.

2cts
-Mathieu

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:

> You may find useful this GDCM tool