[Insight-users] Compile error of itkiotcl.lib

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 28 13:23:40 EDT 2009

Hi 张宁

You may want to use Tcl 8.4 in order to build this wrapping.

Please look at:
http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TkLib/FindPhoto.htm:

in particular the "PORTABILITY" section:

"In Tk 8.4, Tk_PhotoPutBlock, Tk_PhotoPutZoomedBlock, Tk_PhotoExpand and
Tk_PhotoSetSize did not take an interp argument or return any result
code. If insufficient memory was available for an image, Tk would panic.
This behaviour is still supported if you compile your extension with the
additional flag -DUSE_PANIC_ON_PHOTO_ALLOC_FAILURE. Code linked using
Stubs against older versions of Tk will continue to work."

---------