[Insight-users] B spline interpolation coefficients

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 28 13:53:59 EDT 2009

Hi Daphne,

In the BSpline interpolate image function there is no way to access
the coefficients from the outside.

However, if you want to get the same coefficients, you could simply
call the filter:

          itkBSplineDecompositionImageFilter

and make sure that you call it with the same SetSplineOrder() value.

This is the class that is used to generate the coefficients inside
of the itkBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.