[Insight-users] Warning in DeformableRegistration1

Serena Fabbri fabbri at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 28 14:34:16 EDT 2009

Hi Luise,

yes....I have understood, i resolve changing the directions of the analize file and I convert it in mha. Myabe your solution is faster.

In order to understand itkFEMRegistrationFilter, I'd like to ask you if you could suggest me papers dedicated to this Filter.
(Does your implementation follow Edwards et al. "A three-component
deformation model for image-guided surgery." Med. Image Anal. 2(4):355-367, 1998 ?)

Thank you.

Serena