[Insight-users] Writing Image Problem

C.Cagatay Bilgin bilgic at cs.rpi.edu
Thu Apr 30 16:19:58 EDT 2009

Merhaba Selim,
follow " 4.1.1 Creating an Image " Software manual to create an image.
Then iterate on the image you just created and follow 4.1.3 Accessing
Pixel Data
to write the pixel values you read from the text file. Make sure the
spacing
values and the order you iterate (row,col,depth vs
col,row,depth...)are consistent
with the given input.

Regards,
C. Cagatay Bilgin