[Insight-users] ITK 3.14 WrapITK: fatal error C1128: number of sections exceeded object file format limit : compile with /bigobj (wrap_itkimagetoimagefilterbpython.cxx)

Charl Botha c.p.botha at tudelft.nl
Mon Aug 3 04:14:16 EDT 2009

Dear all and especially Gaetan,

On Win64 with VS 2008 SP1 and ITK 3.14 built-in WrapITK I'm seeing the
above error with only the following types wrapped for Python:

WRAP_complex_float:BOOL=ON
WRAP_float:BOOL=ON
WRAP_signed_short:BOOL=ON
WRAP_unsigned_long:BOOL=ON
WRAP_vector_float:BOOL=ON

On Win32 with the same compiler I am able to build with also the
rgba_signed_short type with no problems.

My question is, does the new swig-only WrapITK somehow alleviate this problem?

Thanks for any info!
Charl