[Insight-users] meaning of WRAP_ITK_GCCXML variable in new WrapITK

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Aug 3 08:59:43 EDT 2009

Le 3 août 09 à 12:16, Charl Botha a écrit :

> Dear Gaetan and other WrapITK (new-style) users,
>
> What is the meaning of the WRAP_ITK_GCCXML cmake variable?  Is this
> required?

The new build is separated into several "Languages"¹. GccXml is one of
them and is required by python.

It is now possible to build wrapitk without using gccxml or swig at
all. The Doc language for example can produce the doc without running
gccxml for example.
I hope that it will be usable one of these days to build some code non
related to swig, like what is done in ManagedITK.

Gaëtan

¹ for sure that's not the best possible name. I have to find something
better.

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)