[Insight-users] Mesaure quality of registration?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:23:15 EDT 2009

Based on some of the examples from the itkSoftwareguide I have implemented a
BSplineDeformable registration application. I deform the 3D brain scans :

http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/BrainWeb/BrainPart1.tgz

and use those as the moving image input to the registration method. One way
to measure the quality of the registration is to compute the difference
images. But are there some more strict way to compute a measure and then
compare that measure with another implementation of the BSplineDeformable
registration application?

I have read that some use intersections of the overlap but any other ideas
or examples are most welcome!