[Insight-users] Example for visualizing Deformation Vector Fields with paraview 3.6.1

Maja Temerinac-Ott temerina at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 3 12:30:33 EDT 2009

Hello!

I would like to visulize the deformation vector field e.g. produced by

./DeformableRegistration2
../../InsightToolkit-3.14.0/Examples/Data/RatLungSlice1.mha
../../InsightToolkit-3.14.0/Examples/Data/RatLungSlice2.mha
output_Deformable2.mha output_DeformationFieldFile.vtk

with paraview 3.6.1. The Options described in the ITK-Softwareguide for
using paraview are not available in this newst version of paraview.  How
can I visualize vector fields with paraview 3.6.1.? In particular, how
can I apply the threshold filter? If I use the image
output_DeformationFieldFile.vtk this filter is not available.

I would appreciate a simple example.

Best regards,

Maja

Dipl.-Inf. Maja Temerinac-Ott
Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
Institut fuer Informatik
Lehrstuhl fuer Mustererkennung und Bildverarbeitung
Georges-Koehler-Allee Geb. 052
79110 Freiburg
Germany
Phone: +49-(0)761-203-8275