[Insight-users] Help getting simple WrapITK external project going

Charl Botha c.p.botha at tudelft.nl
Mon Aug 3 12:55:23 EDT 2009

Dear Gaetan,

I'm trying to get itktudoss, a very small (one class) example of a
WrapITK external project to work with the new WrapITK, but I'm seeing
strange errors in the generated code.  If you have some time, could
you take a look at whether you can get it running under the new
WrapITK?

svn checkout http://itktudoss.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ itktudoss

This used to work with the built-in ITK 3.14 WrapITK.  I've made some
changes to better reflect what I see in the new wrapitk source tree,
but I can't get it working.

Thank you very much for any input,
Charl