[Insight-users] reading-writing .mhd + raw data

Zoltan Seress seress.zoltan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:33:53 EDT 2009

Dear members!
I am a newbie in ITK and I ran into an annoying problem. I try to read raw
data (obtained from brainweb) with the support of its .mhd header, then
write it without any modification as it is presented in the user's guide.
But at the end the resulted .mhd contains different information
about ElementType, namely the original MET_UCHAR is replaced with
MET_USHORT, what's more the resulted raw data size decreases. What is hidden
in the background?
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--