[Insight-users] ITK_USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS compilation glitch when Tcl wrapping is generated as well

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 8 10:19:39 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,

The offending symbols have been removed:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/Statistics/itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.h?root=Insight&r1=1.1&r2=1.2&sortby=date

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/Statistics/itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.2&r2=1.3&sortby=date

Please let us know if you find any other problem.