[Insight-users] ITK 3.16 Release Schedule

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 8 16:51:37 EDT 2009

Hi Andriy,

I'm looking at the paper on BRAINSFit,
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/180

and it is not clear to me how we should integrate it with ITK.

It seems that the mayor pieces of the contribution are

   - itkScaleVersor3DTransform
   - Conversions routines from Versos to AffineTransform
   - itkMultiModal3DMutualRegistrationHelper
   - Improved registration example ImageRegistration8.cxx
   - Slicer module

It would seem that only the first and second pieces could be added
to ITK. Maybe the modified registration example could also be
added as an another example.

The Slicer CLI module will fit more naturally in the Slicer repository.

Would this distribution make sense for what you had in mind ?

Looking back at your email, it seems that you were mostly interested
in the new Transform.  Is that right ?

   Please let us know,