[Insight-users] ITK First Example

avmaster ankit.master at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 01:10:28 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am a newbie to ITK and have a tough time trying to run the first example
of Hello World. I have followed several of the previous discussions on the
same issue and have tried to follow most of the suggestions that were given
in the previous post of others, yet I am somehow not able to get my thing to
run .. !!

 so this is my issue, when I try to run the first program of hello world i
end up getting this error.  I have made sure that ITK and this particular
example are both compiled in "debug" configuration. I also happened to read
something on ITK Lib in the previous post but did not quite understand on
how to go about finding ITK Lib and under what folder should it be?

1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ITKCommon.lib'
1>Build log was saved at
"file://d:\pracITK\HelloWorld.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>HelloWorld - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
2>------ Skipped Build: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
2>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

Any help will be greatly appreciate.

Thank you in advance

Sincerely,