[Insight-users] Proposal for a Web Storage of data related to mailing list posts.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 9 11:34:57 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 8:58 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+itk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bitk at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Any thoughts on my suggestion of ITK hosted web storage for files
> pertaining to list posts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

for a long time.

We should put this in the wish list for the next restructuring of
the ITK web infrastructure.  It will come down to the details of

   - Image file size (we probably don't want Gb images..)
   - Expiration time (we probably don't need to store them forever)
   - Access (some users may not want to publicly distribute all images)

This could be based on the MIDAS server, which is already used
as the data management system for the Insight Journal.

How about we start collecting the desired features in a Wiki page ?