[Insight-users] DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter not working with unsigned short as imput?

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Sun Aug 9 16:51:47 EDT 2009

Hello!

Having  modified  my  filter  chain  to  use  DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter
instead of the signed version the distance map is only black (even after grey-
scaling) although the test imput is the same as in the singed version.
It  only  works  if I use unsinged char instead of unsigned short as the imput
type. Is this a bug?
How does DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter set the foreground? fg != 0?

Many thanks for any help or hints
Lynx