[Insight-users] Segmentation fault with 2.2G data but not with smaller subset

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Aug 11 15:54:29 EDT 2009

Le 11 août 09 à 21:28, lynx.abraxas at freenet.de a écrit :

> On 10/08/09 22:02:40, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
>>
>> Le 10 août 09 à 17:19, lynx.abraxas at freenet.de a écrit :
>>> waste for binary data).  The  problem  is  that  the  masking
>>> filter
>>> is  not
>>> accepting a mask of 8-bit and a file to mask of 16-bit.
>>
>> It is able to do that. You just have to provide your 8 bit image
>> type as
>> second template parameter.
>
> I exchanged
> mask->SetInput(0, ws->GetOutput()); ----> mask->SetInput1(ws-
> >GetOutput());

this one was not required.

> and
> mask->SetInput(1, reader->GetOutput()); ---->  mask-
> >SetInput2(reader->GetOutput());

this one is probably the real fix.

> and now I get no complains any more. Was I using the mask-
> >SetInput(int, IType) form in a wront way?

For this case, that was wrong.

   mask->SetInput(int, IType)

can only work with a single image type. In that case, there are two
image types to use: the grayscale image and the mask. It's not
possible to set both images with the same SetInput() method because
they are not of the same type - that's why SetInput2() is there: it
let you set the mask image as input.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--