[Insight-users] building itk: iostream error

Zoltan Seress seress.zoltan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 05:43:41 EDT 2009

Thank you for the replies!

I had to build it from the original 3.14.0 source located in itk.org for
testing purpose, therefore I could not use any specific packages.

Yes, I tried to ccmake in the source directory (as the manual I was given
said), it should have been create a bin folder (in the src dir) and put the
libs into. When I created an independent build dir, it gave me no warnings
and errors at all. Now everything works fine.

--
Zoltan Seress