[Insight-users] reproducible bug in CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 15 16:31:45 EDT 2009

Hi Charl,

           That looks like a bug.

The filter should produce identical images,
when called with identical parameters.

Could your please file a bug report in the bug tracker ?

Also, in the meantime, you may want to try the modified
CannyEdge detection filter that we improved for the
Lesion Sizing Toolkit:

https://www.kitware.com/svn/LesionSizingKit/trunk/Sandbox/Source/

You may want to take the files:

itkCannyEdgeDetectionRecursiveGaussianImageFilter2.h<https://www.kitware.com/svn/LesionSizingKit/trunk/Sandbox/Source/itkCannyEdgeDetectionRecursiveGaussianImageFilter2.h>