[Insight-users] empty result for example BSplineWarping2.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 15 20:38:13 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin,

The BSplineWarping2.cxx example is intended to generate
a Deformed image. It is expected that the Fixed and Moving
images that your provide as input are already registered via
an Affine transform.

It is unlikely that this is the case for your CT and MR volumes.

We use this example to generate baseline images for testing
deformable registration algorithms.

What is your overall goal ?

Do you want to perform Deformable registration between the
CT and MR images ?

If so, what you may want to use is the example:

    Insight/Examples/Registration/
                      DeformableRegistration15.cxx