[Insight-users] Regisration: ImageMaskSpatialObject & CenteredTransformInitializer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 17 10:24:28 EDT 2009

Hi Felix,

1) No, the moments calculators, and therefore the
CenteredTransformInitializers does
    not take the masks into account when computing the initialization of the
Transform.

2) This could be done by modifying the code of both classes...  The changes
will
    include to add methods SetFixedSpatialObjectMask()
SetMovingSpatialObjectMask(),
    and inserting if() statements in the main loop that computes the
moments.

When drinking the proper blend of coffee, this could be done in an
afternoon,
and the changes could be submitted to the Insight Journal the following day
  :-)

Would you like to attempt these modifications ?

If so, we will be happy to guide you through the process.

     Please let us know,