[Insight-users] help building ITK with WrapITK

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Aug 19 08:34:06 EDT 2009

Le 19 août 09 à 13:05, Atwood, Robert (DLSLtd,RAL,DIA) a écrit :

> Hi.
> As promised in my previous mail, I do indeed have a help request
> involving WrapITK.

> 82 [ 74%] Building CXX object Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/CMakeFiles/
> SwigRuntimePython.dir/swigrunPython.o

Hi Robert,

A few comments (sorry, it won't help for your build problem):
* You shouldn't turn ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON on when using wrapitk. You may
have some conflicts...
* The version of swig used in cable swig is quite old. With python
2.6, it will produce some annoying warnings for each imported module.
With python 2.6, you should prefer wrapitk 0.3.0: http://wrapitk.googlecode.com

Regards,

Gaëtan

--