[Insight-users] Re : itkHessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter false aura at the ends

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:48:21 EDT 2009

Hi Syrine,

That one is the simplest.

1) Pay attention, it's called "VesselnessMeasureImageFilter.cxx" but not
" vesselnessMeasurementFilter.cxx".

2) This example comes with the ITK distribution and it is located in the
directory with Examples.

dzyubak at debian-alex: /~$ locate VesselnessMeasureImageFilter.cxx
/mnt/Public/Programs/ITK_3_12/Examples/Filtering/VesselnessMeasureImageFilter.cxx

Good luck,

Alex