No subject

Mon Aug 10 18:29:21 EDT 2009

that is created in one of the itk supported formats. The output file
will should not exist before you run the application but it is
important that you specify the new filename along with extension.

So to go on from here. Copy your source file to
c:\insight\vesselnesstest\debug and run the code with the required 2
arguments.

For example.

cd c:\insight\vesselnesstest\debug
VesselnessMeasureImageFilter inputfilename.dcm outputfilename.dcm

This assumes your input dicom image is called inputfilename.dcm and
also that this file exists in the c:\insight\vesselnesstest\debug
folder.

After this does something then its up to you to supply the remaining 3
optional parameters. I mean sigma, alpha_1, and alpha_2. Do this the
same way as you did to supply the two filenames. I mean put a space
between each parameter and remember that the order is important.

I am not familiar with this filter so I can not help you on choosing
sane values for these 3.

John