[Insight-users] Dynamic image source

Koen Vermeer koen at vermeer.tv
Fri Aug 21 05:55:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am running the ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter in a 3D
volume. Computation of the source pixels is relatively expensive, and I
would therefore like to only calculate the source pixels if the LS
filter needs them.

My idea was to create some kind of dynamic ImageSource, which can then
produce those pixels on demand (and cache them for later use). However,
I have no idea where to start. Which methods of the ImageSource should I
override? Or is there some better way to handle this?

Best,
Koen