[Insight-users] File:dbgheap.c problem when using ITK in C++/CLI

Hossein Ghadiri hossein.ghadiri at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:29:48 EDT 2009

Dear Luis

Thank you very much, I found and download files.

But, now I know I can use native ITK when I am programming in C++/CLI.

So, If it is possible, help me in my way:

I develop a CLI form application and decide to read dicom series and work
with images and headers.

I used ITK in my program and there are no error in compilation and linking,
but when I run the program, an Error Window come up including:

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library

Debug assertion Failed

Program g:\QuCT\880524\debug\001.exe

File:dbgheap.c

Line:1414

Expression: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)

.

Abort/Retry/Ignore

And my program does not run.

Please help