[Insight-users] this->GetFixedImageRegion() ?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 12:13:27 EDT 2009

Look in Code/Algorithms/itkImageToImageMetric.h.

  /** Set the region over which the metric will be computed */
  itkSetMacro( FixedImageRegion, FixedImageRegionType );

  /** Get the region over which the metric will be computed */
  itkGetConstReferenceMacro( FixedImageRegion, FixedImageRegionType );

The method GetFixedImageRegion is generated by the
itkGetConstReferenceMacro. That is why you could not find it. Many
Set/Get methods in itk are generated by macros to provide a consistent
behaviour and interface.

Bill