[Insight-users] Need help regarding registration techniques (ITK newbie :) )

BalajiR r.balaji at siemens.com
Sun Aug 23 22:34:52 EDT 2009

Hello All,

In the ITK Software Guide (Section 8.3.2) , I read that it is absolutely
critical to set the pixel size and the origin for the registration to be
successful. The CT and PET image that Iam trying to register are also of
different sizes and I think I need to set the pixel size and the origin
properly. Both the CT and PET data in my case are DICOM files.

Can you please let me know how I can set the pixel size and the origin ?

Thanks for your help.

Balaji