[Insight-users] B-Spline deformable method using ICP for point set registration

Tao Dai uniquedai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:56:48 EDT 2009

HI, ALL:

I am trying to use ICP (Iterative Closest Point) method to register two
point sets with different length.  I found ICP examples for rigid
transformation, however there's no hint for deformable part.  On the other
hand, there're some neat examples for deformable registration, e.g.,
B-Spline.  I have been suffering a lot to combine them (B-Spline + ICP).
Could anybody have any comments and helpful experience on it?

Thanks all!

Tao