[Insight-users] Running multilevel image registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 2 20:16:45 EST 2009

Hi Motes,

1) What Image metric are you using ?

2) If it is Mutual Information, could you please make
    sure that you are using the same number of samples
    in both scenarios of BSpline grid 12 * 12 * 12    ?

3) When it takes only 8 seconds,...
    does it still run 10 iterations ?

4) Have you compiling your code for Release ?
    (you shouldn't measure times with code
     compiled for Debug).

  Please let us know,